Weekly Competition Rules
- You have to craft it at a crafting table or inventory crafting grid. It is prohibited to trade with villagers to advance in the competition, this applies to any and all categories and will result in disqualification.
- You can't place and re-mine the blocks. This includes blocks you have bought or received from Prize Boxes.
- Any contraption to duplicate blocks or boost your score in anyway is not allowed.
- Do not mine in a claimed area. Ask staff for confirmation if needed
- Farms are prohibited where possible.
- Spawners and Mob Farms can't be used.
- Scripts to automatically kill the entity is not allowed
- AFK farms are not allowed. This Includes scripts and Macros
- No redstone farming
- You are not allowed to buy any type of food to advance your score
- You must manually find/grind to get that item without AFKing
- The items from the competition have to be manually ejected from the Smelting source, no sort of automation is to be used.
Breaking any of the rules will result in being disqualified from the weekly competition at the time, you will not be allowed to come back into the weekly competition.